Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Haircut Hankering

So lately I've been wanting to cut my hair. I'd like to think I could do it on a whim, but that's not me at all. I've thought it out very well without even realizing it. Here goes...

I'm going to be thirty years old in a few years so I thought to myself, 'I don't want to cut my hair when I turn thirty!' that'll just make me feel like it was a thirty-year-old thing to do, reminding me that I'm older. I figure if I do it now I'll have done something fun and exciting before I turn thirty and I won't associate cutting my hair with getting older. Also, I can have it grown out by the time I am thirty if I find that short hair makes me feel older.

That's not the only thing I've thought out...

I also have the in-between stages all planned out. This gives me less anxiety when I think about possibly not liking it or liking it, but deciding to grow it out.

So here is the cut I like...






And here are the between stages that I thought might be cute...




Whether or not I will actually get the nerve to do it has yet to be determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment